5 Minute Avocado Spaghetti
Posted on 22 Aug 2017
As you’ll know by now, at Orwell Health we’re all about sharing quick and easy to make recipes that are not only delicious, but incredibly healthy too!
This 5 Minute Avocado Spaghetti dish is the perfect lunch to whip up of a weekend when you want to impress visitors, or if you’re the organised type this makes the perfect meal prep for delicious lunches at your desk!
It’s light, tangy and nutritious. Find out for yourself…
● 2 avocados
● Zest & juice of 1 lemon
● 25g blanched almonds
● 1 garlic clove
● Handful of basil
● 300g soybean spaghetti
● 25g cheese of your choice to serve
● Blend the avocados, almonds, garlic, lemon zest and juice, as well as half of the basil in a food processor until smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
● Boil the soybean spaghetti as instructed on the pack
● Drain the pasta and combine with the avocado sauce
● Serve with a sprinkle of grated cheese and basil leaves – enjoy!
Let us know if you recreate this delicious dish - tag us in your photos on Instagram & Twitter @orwellhealth_.